Growing legaly

Home Forums Marijuana business Growing legaly

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Whats up HT! I’ve stumbled across this forum before, now today i decided to make a account to ask you guy some questions I have.
    First off i live in Canada. So no concerne for the law so much. So first of all I need knowledge. My question is how do I go about being a master grower? Do I need a certification and schooling? I wanna supply the dispensaries. Now I don’t know a whole a lot about this industry so any help would be appreciated on how it all works…My plan is to get that certification so I can get a jump start so that when I get my knowledge I’m already to go! 😀 Not to mention I have a perfect piece of land with a 4 acres, and with a 12 acre flat fields. With a enclosed clean warehouse. I was looking into greenhouses and indoor growing too.

What do you think? 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

high thoughts official logo

The best curator of cannabis related content and culture around it. High Thoughts is self funded and independently run by a small group of cannabis enthusiasts. If you would like to help, contact us. We would love to collaborate with awesome people. If you would like to fund our future projects, use button below. Thank you!

donate bitcoin