Jobs in the industry

Home Forums Marijuana business Jobs in the industry

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My dream job is to work or own my own commercial grow business somewhere in the United States or Canada. I know its a new and harsh industry to get into from what I know,so that’s why I want to get some advice on how to do it. I know how to grow outdoors and indoors. If anyone with insight into this industry can give me any advice that would be awesome. Another thing is how would I get a warehouse or land to grow on. And all the paperwork to make it legal. Also, who could I sell to? Any other advice is also appreciated. Thank you all

High Thoughts
    Participant

Hey @jackmedeny,

I would advise you to hire the right person who will take all of these things for you.

Firstly pay someone in marijuana business a coffee and let him talk you through it so you understand the depth.

Then hire a specific person, on areas where you are not shinning.

Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

high thoughts official logo

The best curator of cannabis related content and culture around it. High Thoughts is self funded and independently run by a small group of cannabis enthusiasts. If you would like to help, contact us. We would love to collaborate with awesome people. If you would like to fund our future projects, use button below. Thank you!

donate bitcoin