Q&A for begginers

Home Forums Outdoor marijuana growing Q&A for begginers

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello friends. I’m a young fella ready to try growing for the first time. I wanna learn from the best and I have a couple questions for you to answer from experience. So I can get mine.
    I wanna grow outside, deep in the wood near water, but I’m afraid of hunter maybe walking by.. what do you think is a better space i can use?
    My other question is what strains should i use for outdoor grow?

I know somewhat take care of the plant till she’s ready for the harvest but where do I trim it? Dry it?
    Thank you for helping me, and If I succeed you guys are welcome to smoking these buds 😀 one love

High Thoughts
    Participant

Hey, @babyplants.

You should find a place with a little bit downhill and grow below.

Higher up you put on some collector of water and cover it with some army shades cover.

For drying, you can look for some bush and put about the simple roof and dry it bellow.

It’s not perfect. But it works if there is no other option.

Good luck!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

high thoughts official logo

The best curator of cannabis related content and culture around it. High Thoughts is self funded and independently run by a small group of cannabis enthusiasts. If you would like to help, contact us. We would love to collaborate with awesome people. If you would like to fund our future projects, use button below. Thank you!

donate bitcoin