Looking for High Thoughts Brand Ambassadors!
We are looking for likeminded people and activists that would become High Thoughts Brand Ambassadors. Namely, by setting Brand Ambassadors, we want to enrich and bring our community to a higher level by involving the community. Also, we want to help individuals express themselves, grow together with the brand and surround themselves with extraordinary people. And what’s more – every actively involved High Thoughts Ambassador, will get their share. This way, we won’t be the only ones profiting.
So, do you feel like you belong to the High Thoughts community, you’re passionate about it and you want to be more than just a watcher, but rather an active part of our team? Are you also able to make a connection with Millennials? And on top of that, you have a talent, but did not yet get a chance to present yourself to the world? Then this is something for you!
Types of Brand Ambassadors
There are 3 types of Brand Ambassadors. You can become just High Thoughts Friend, or you can advance to the High Thoughts Family and then to High Thoughts VIP. It depends on how involved you want to be! But, what needs to be said – only 2nd or 3rd level provides you with a certificate, which makes a huge difference in how much you are benefiting from being our Brand Ambassador.
|High Thoughts Friends||High Thoughts Family|
High Thoughts VIP
|You are receiving our rolling papers.||You are receiving our rolling papers, posters, tote bags, and T-shirts.||You are receiving all stuff mentioned before, but you also get paid.|
|In return, you contribute to our brand on the lowest level. Meaning, you mainly promote our brand.||In return, you contribute to our brand on the advanced level. Meaning, you are still promoting us, but you also make photos, videos, articles, etc.||In return, you contribute to our brand on the higher level. Meaning, you are still doing all stuff mentioned before, but you are also actively involved in the development of our brand.|
Look for the detailed explanation of levels in the section below “What do we expect from Brand Ambassadors?”
How do you become our Brand Ambassador?
If you were contacted by HT team itself, follow the instructions they gave you. If you weren’t contacted by HT team itself, then fill in our contact box with a subject “HT Ambassador.” You must also include information such as:
- Date of the birth, town, and country from where you come,
- If you’re a student, state what you are studying / If you are already employed, state what kind of profession are you in,
- Links to your social profiles (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.),
- Briefly explain what you like about High Thoughts (e.g. what makes you want to collaborate with us),
- Briefly explain what do you expect from our collaboration (e.g. how do you wish to benefit from it, how do you wish to be involved, what do you wish and expect we do for you, etc.).
Our creative-marketing team will review your application, decide if you fit the role of High Thoughts Brand Ambassador and if you do, you’ll be notified.
Every new Brand Ambassador is on two weeks trial period. In that time, you’re supposed to prove yourself and that you truly want to become a part of HT team. With that, we want to ensure that only dedicated and active ambassadors are accepted, that will do their job with love and because they feel like they belong. During that period, you can promote our brand, make cool photos or videos, write articles, make designs, etc. (look for more examples at the section below “What do we expect from Brand Ambassadors?”). Do whatever you wish to do, as long as it contributes to our brand. Here outcome is not as important, as is the input and seen dedication!
If you’ll post or re-post anything HT related during that time, we ask you to mention (@High Thoughts) or tag us and add a #highthoughts.
After two weeks, you should send us a short report on what have you been doing to become a part of HT team. Please collect some evidence of your activity during the trial period, so that you can add them to the report and support your claims. Later, we’ll notify you if you have become our official Brand Ambassador and HT rolling papers will be sent to you.
When do you really start benefiting from being our Brand Ambassador?
You really start benefiting from being our Brand Ambassador when you get a certificate! You receive it after you advance to 2nd or 3rd level of Brand Ambassador. And once you become official High Thoughts Brand Ambassador, you can advance practically anytime! Just take actions that are expected from the level of Brand Ambassador that you wish to advance to.
When you advance and get the certificate, you start receiving more HT promotional material and more often, we start promoting you and your work, we help you get recognized, acknowledged and we help you widen your social circles. And what’s more – because you’re more engaged in the development of our brand, you grow personally and professionally.
From the trial period to becoming HT VIP Ambassador
If you show dedication and effort during the trial period, you become our official Brand Ambassador on the first level (HT Friend) and you receive HT rolling papers. At that point, you can either decide to advance or to stay on that level, take actions that are expected from HT Friend Ambassador and send us monthly reports to retain your role.
At that point, you can also start to boast because you became a part of HT team. Be proud of it! Don’t be afraid to mention it on your social profiles or to talk about becoming HT Brand Ambassador with your friends, family or even random people you meet.
To advance to the second level (HT Family) and receive a certificate, you need to be our official Brand Ambassador for at least 2 months. During that time, you just take actions that are expected from HT Family Ambassador, constantly keep us updated on what you’re doing and send us your work. When we’ll see that you’re truly dedicated and that you’re making a lot of effort to make progress, High Thoughts Creative-Marketing Director will notify you directly about your promotion and you’ll receive HT rolling papers, t-shirts, tote bags, etc. You should send us monthly reports until you officially advance to the second level. After that, you should take actions that are expected from HT Family Ambassador and send us quarterly reports to retain your role.
To advance to the third level (HT VIP) and receive VIP certificate, you need to be our official Brand Ambassador for at least 6 months. You advance to the third level when you’re actively involved in the development of our brand, you contribute to big changes, upgrades and/or improvements in our brand, you are responsible for many new business acquisitions, etc. Basically, when you are so involved, that giving you a share seems the only logical and fair way.
What do we expect from our Brand Ambassadors?
HT Friend Ambassador
As ambassador on a first level, you mainly promote High Thoughts Brand. Some examples of what actions can you take as our HT Friend Ambassador:
- You invite people to like our FB page and/or visit our website.
- You invite people to come to our events.
- You invite people to join our FB group.
- You share our posts (e.g. high thoughts, weed memes, articles, etc.).
- You make posts where you promote visit of our website and social profiles, purchase of our products and writing high thoughts.
- You write high thoughts on our FB group.
- If you’re active on any cannabis/stoner related forums (e.g. ICMag, Grasscity, etc.), you post high thoughts on them.
- You promote our brand from mouth to mouth by telling as many people as possible how awesome we are and making them aware of us.
- Anything similar.
We ask you to mention (@High Thoughts) or tag us and add a #highthoughts in every post that is High Thoughts related.
As HT Friend Ambassador you also have some obligations. Namely, you must keep track of what you’re doing as our Brand Ambassador and give us monthly reports (you should submit them anytime from 1st-7th of a new month). In reports, you should clearly state what have you been doing and add a proof. Meaning, if you invited people, made a post about HT or reposted our post, you should make a screenshot of it or, for example, if you posted high thoughts on forums, you should add a link to it.
HT Family Ambassador
As ambassador on a second level, you still promote High Thoughts Brand, but you also contribute to our brand on an advanced level. And don’t forget, that at this stage our ambassadors get a certificate. Meaning, you really start to benefit from being our ambassador! Some examples of what actions can you take as our HT Family Ambassador:
- You write daily high thoughts in our FB group.
- You search for new weed memes and/or you make them yourself.
- You write blogs or articles in relation to cannabis, stoners community, legalization, etc.
- You proofread our articles (this only applies to native English speakers or English majors).
- If you’re a vlogger, you mention HT in your vlog.
- You make funny or promotional videos.
- If you’re a singer, you mention HT in one of your songs or even make a theme song for HT.
- You take cannabis/stoner related photos (e.g. photos of weed, people smoking, etc.), stock photos for our articles and/or promotional photos, where you present our products (e.g. t-shirts, tote bags, etc.).
- You make new designs for our rolling papers, t-shirts, tote bags, coffee mugs, etc.
- You create other artworks (e.g. paintings, drawings, sculptures, digital art, etc.) that conform to our brand.
- You organize local events (e.g. public chillout, a celebration for 4/20, etc.).
- You expand business contacts and make new business acquisitions (e.g. with a local store, that would sell HT rolling papers and/or T-shirts, tote bags, etc.).
- You look for new potential Brand Ambassadors.
- Anything you want, and it would contribute to HT brand.
We ask you to send us your work (such as photos, videos, designs, articles, etc.), so we can use it. It’s also welcome (but not mandatory) that you share your work (such as photos, videos, etc.) on your social profiles and mention (@High Thoughts) or tag us and, if possible, add a #highthoughts.
As HT Friend Ambassador you also have some obligations. It’s necessary that you’re in constant contact with HT team. You should keep us updated on what you’re doing and send us your work, write us if you have any new ideas how you could contribute to HT brand or how the brand could improve, any critique or questions. We’re here for you, to guide you and to help you grow together with our brand!
You no longer need to make monthly reports because you’re constantly informing us about your work. Instead of, you should make quarterly reports, where you briefly summarize your past three months. In these reports, you still need to clearly state what have you been doing, but you don’t need to prove it since the work you’ll show and send to us during these three months will serve as a proof.
So, do you want to grow in a personal and professional field, while helping High Thoughts brand to grow as well? Then apply to become our ambassador.